- Protect and safeguard cultural and natural heritage
- Learning and educational opportunities
- Cultural participation/social inclusion
- Sustainable tourism
- Support research
- Employment (recruiting, training, safety)
- Energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions
- Waste management and reduction
- Transport (forms of, energy use)
- Commercial activities including copyright and IP
- Governance and management
- Security, disaster preparedness, risk reduction
- External partnerships and collaborations
- Sign-post to other resource (database)
- Case studies
Community Arts Toolkit
Any organization or member of staff working with community arts projects and practices
- Creative New Zealand
“This is a best practice guide to community arts projects in Aotearoa New Zealand: our Keteparaha Mō Ngā Toi Hapori.
Community arts are created by, with, and for a community. The community is actively involved in creating, or learning how to create the art. Community arts projects are usually supported or led by artists who are skilled at working with communities.
What's in this toolkit?
In this toolkit you'll find videos of New Zealanders sharing their experiences and what they've learned. There are also tipsheets, tools and examples of successful projects and events to get you inspired.”