- Protect and safeguard cultural and natural heritage
- Learning and educational opportunities
- Cultural participation/social inclusion
- Sustainable tourism
- Support research
- Employment (recruiting, training, safety)
- Energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions
- Waste management and reduction
- Transport (forms of, energy use)
- Commercial activities including copyright and IP
- Governance and management
- Security, disaster preparedness, risk reduction
- External partnerships and collaborations
- Sign-post to other resource (database)
- Case studies
“Public bodies, international organizations, donors, travellers, companies, academia and civil society and travellers”
- UN World Tourism Organization
“Tourism can play a huge part in achieving the SDGs and UNWTO is committed to provide the global tourism community with a space to come together and realize the 2030 Agenda.
The Tourism for SDGs (T4SDG) is a co-creation platform for all, to make tourism matter on the journey to 2030.
Research, education, and training, events, initiatives, policy papers, company CSR and stories- all in one space.
Public bodies, international organizations, donors, travellers, companies, academia and civil society and travellers; this space is for you!”